The first to come to mind is an author, perhaps of self-help books. One of my faves is Sark. I love the way that she has cultivated a lucrative business of writing, speaking, and sharing from her life's experiences. While I hope to collect a lot more experiences to write about in the coming years, compiling life's learnings in a way that's helpful to others...that could be a delightful gig!
WHY YOU WANT ME ON THE TEAM!
- A few published articles under my belt
- 3 academic research papers accepted, presented, and published by professional organizations
- Authored 12 entries in the International Encyclopedia of Civil Society
- Experienced Grant-writer
Some ideas to sharpen the skills that I'll need:
- Continue journaling, but with more detail, content, and exploration of my experiences (and what they mean to me)
- Park ideas right here at 51 Gigs
- Become familiar with how to aggrandize the book into an actual business
- Research publishing companies
- Share my idea with family, friends, and loved ones (and put the energy of believing in it behind it!)
If you'd like to collaborate, drop me a line!