Building a Creative Livelihood

PART RESUME * PART PROPOSAL * LET'S GET TO WORK!



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

#1 An Author




The first to come to mind is an author, perhaps of self-help books. One of my faves is Sark. I love the way that she has cultivated a lucrative business of writing, speaking, and sharing from her life's experiences. While I hope to collect a lot more experiences to write about in the coming years, compiling life's learnings in a way that's helpful to others...that could be a delightful gig!

WHY YOU WANT ME ON THE TEAM!

Some ideas to sharpen the skills that I'll need:
  • Continue journaling, but with more detail, content, and exploration of my experiences (and what they mean to me)
  • Park ideas right here at 51 Gigs
  • Become familiar with how to aggrandize the book into an actual business
  • Research publishing companies
  • Share my idea with family, friends, and loved ones (and put the energy of believing in it behind it!)

If you'd like to collaborate, drop me a line!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers