Building a Creative Livelihood

PART RESUME * PART PROPOSAL * LET'S GET TO WORK!



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

#4 Photography Model


While I'd be shocked if anyone offered, I'd JUMP at the chance to do some modeling (paid or unpaid). I've always prided myself on smarts (degrees that I'm still paying for, mind you:), so I've not really pursued anything that was based on outer beauty. In structuring a creative livelihood, I figure...why not?
WHY YOU WANT ME ON THE TEAM!
  • Modeling and pageant experience (Miss Boston in the house!)
  • Patient and professional demeanor
  • Adaptable and versatile facial structure and features

Some ideas to sharpen the skills that I'll need

  • Increase my portfolio
  • Get in better shape
  • Work the Ottawa network

If you'd like to collaborate, drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers