Building a Creative Livelihood

PART RESUME * PART PROPOSAL * LET'S GET TO WORK!



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

#5 Fashion Show Coordinator


Well, to be honest, I don't know the fashion world (design houses, yesterday's trends, tomorrow's forecasts, etc.), but I know how to stage it. With some girlfriends in Ottawa, I'm working on a fashion showcase to be presented in September (more to come on that!). It'll be a fundraiser, also, much like the one I co-organized in Charleston, South Carolina.
WHY YOU WANT ME ON THE TEAM!
  • Insane attention to detail
  • I work best under pressure
  • I know how to manage tasks and hold each team member accountable
  • I know how to strut (and can impart it easily:)

Some ideas to sharpen the skills that I need:

  • Research industrial, low-cost, and easily transformed locations in Ottawa
  • Develop weather contingency plans
  • Increase my network in Ottawa

If you'd like to collaborate, drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers