Building a Creative Livelihood

PART RESUME * PART PROPOSAL * LET'S GET TO WORK!



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First Post

Morning folks!

I'm in Canada on a 2 year work visa at Community Foundations of Canada, and while I absolutely am in love with my work, I'm a year into the contract, which means that at this point in 2011, I just may find myself in another country, job, health plan, and retirement account (and I just got it set up here...ah well, at least it's one little egg getting bigger :>)

So I'm putting together some inspirational ideas for jobs/careers/gigs that could give me the lifestyle, paycheck, and amenities that I really want in the next big thing. More important that those, though, I want a day, not of working, but of doing what I love and enjoying the blessing of making a living off of it.

If you can help me along the way, would love to be in touch!

ciao y'all!
Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers