Building a Creative Livelihood

PART RESUME * PART PROPOSAL * LET'S GET TO WORK!



Thursday, June 10, 2010

#7 Dancer


When you know what you LOVE, you just gotta DO IT! I've been dancing since I could walk, and I spent my best years at the Sydney School of Dance in Philadelphia. It was awesome! I just wish I had stuck with it, and maybe I could've sculpted a career in dance. Nonetheless, I've been dancing with The Cultural Arts Studio School of Afro-Caribbean Dance since I moved to Ottawa, and I'd love to continue with dance groups, performance troups, and others who love to leave that energy on the dance floor!

WHY YOU WANT ME ON THE TEAM!
  • I've got a great spirit and energy for many forms of dance
  • I can keep up
  • I can offer a commanding presence on the stage

Some ideas to sharpen the skills that I'll need:

  • Engage in various forms of dance (I'm taking a Lindy Hop class next week!)
  • Get in better shape
  • Research opportunities for paid performance in Ottawa

If you'd like to collaborate, drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers