Building a Creative Livelihood

PART RESUME * PART PROPOSAL * LET'S GET TO WORK!



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

#2 A Travel Journalist


I constantly get lost in the Travel section of bookstores - not just because I like traveling, but I like to industry behind writing about it. Identifying a location, getting to know the locals' favorite spots, and taking advantage of the natural beauty and the adventures offered (yup - that's me cliff jumping in Hawaii) seems like such an awesome opportunity.

WHY YOU WANT ME ON THE TEAM!

  • See the writing skills here
  • Avid traveler (See 51 Places in a Day, a travelogue of sorts)
  • Willingness to travel to (and live in, if necessary) any part of the world
  • Adventurous spirit

Some ideas to sharpen the skills that I'll need:

  • Travel to Asia and Australia
  • Start my travel blog
  • Hone in on my perspective through which to view my travels (the arts, volunteerism, religion, etc.)

If you'd like to collaborate, drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers